Foxtel – Customer Installation Services Subcontractors
ISGM has partnered with Foxtel Management Pty Limited to provide field technical resources to deliver customer installations and maintenance of satellite and cable TV, commercial and MDU work, and broadband services in Tasmania, South Australia, Victoria, Northern Territory, and areas of New South Wales (including Newcastle) and Queensland. The agreement is for three years, with a possible three year extension option.
How our ISGM Foxtel model works:
- After a customer contacts Foxtel, Work Orders are issued to ISGM Foxtel subcontractors via an easy to use system.
- The subcontractor completes the work – and closes the Work Order.
- Completed jobs are then loaded into Contractor Management System (CMS) and invoiced through a Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI), which are paid fortnightly.
- ISGM Foxtel subcontractors operate under an agreed Schedule of Rate (SOR). Rates are reviewed annually and are competitive, consistent and fair. The rates and SOR Descriptions relevant to your region of operation are provided as part of the onboarding process.
- Subcontracting companies who provide installation services to ISGM are supported by ISGM Team Managers.
- Some materials required to complete the Foxtel Works will be provided as ‘free issue’. This reduces the burden on subcontractors to purchase large supplies of inventory.
Skills and accreditations
Subcontractors wishing to join ISGM to provide services for Foxtel will require the following training and accreditation:
- ACMA cabling registration – where appropriate
- Work safely in construction industry (White Card)
- Drivers licence
- Course in Asbestos Awareness
- Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
- Work safely at heights (satellite only)
- First aid training and basic emergency life support, including CPR
We are currently looking for subcontractors based in the following areas:
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Northern New South Wales (including Newcastle)
- Southern Queensland
Want to know more?
We have prepared a Frequently Asked Questions Document to help you understand what is involved if your company was to provide Foxtel subcontracting services to ISGM.
Register Your Expression of Interest
If you think you have what it takes to provide Foxtel subcontracting services to ISGM please register your expression of interest.