Telstra – Design & Construction
ISGM is the sole national provider for all outsourced Design and Construction (D&C) services for Telstra. This includes the installation, construction and maintenance of copper, fibre and broadband networks and external infrastructure (including Civil, Hauling, Jointing and Splicing), Pre-Provisioning and Duct Access.
How our ISGM D&C model works:
- After a customer contacts Telstra, Work Orders are issued to ISGM D&C subcontractors via ConSol.
- The subcontractor completes the work and closes the Work Order in ConSol.
- Completed jobs are then loaded into Contractor Management System (CMS) and invoiced through a Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI), which are paid weekly.
- ISGM D&C subcontractors operate under an agreed Schedule of Rate (SOR). Rates are reviewed annually and are competitive, consistent and fair. The rates and SOR Descriptions relevant to your region of operation are provided as part of the onboarding process.
- Subcontracting companies who provide D&C services to ISGM are supported by ISGM Team Managers, who are co-located with the Telstra Team Managers in Telstra offices to ensure a consistent approach to customer service.
- D&C subcontractors can purchase network materials from iOrder.
- Financial incentives are provided to ISGM D&C subcontractors on a monthly basis for superior customer service, quality and productivity.
Expectations of subcontracting companies who provide D&C services to ISGM
- Each and every worker (employee or contractor), including all working directors that you plan to use in work for ISGM must have the necessary accreditations and training to perform D&C work.
- You will need to provide all the tools, vehicles and PPE required to complete work in an efficient and safe manner.
- You will be committed to customer service – always neat and tidy, professional, pleasant and respectful to your customers and stakeholders.
- You will follow ISGM SWMS, policies and procedures to ensure the safety of you, your customers and the general public.
Want to know more?
- We have prepared a Frequently Asked Questions Document to help you understand what is involved if your company was to provide D&C subcontracting services to ISGM.
Register Your Expression of Interest
- If you think you have what it takes to provide D&C subcontracting services to ISGM please Register Your Expression of Interest.