Why join ISGM?
We are always looking for experienced and reliable subcontractors to join our team. At ISGM we understand the importance of attracting and retaining the best subcontracting companies, so we offer:
- Safe work practices – at ISGM safety is our priority. We don’t cut corners on safety because we want everyone to arrive home safely every day.
- Reduced inefficiencies – we take a partnering approach. We work with clients and subcontractors to iron out inefficiencies, duplications or issues that get in the way of getting jobs done productively.
- User friendly systems – fair and reasonable allocation of work via easy to access and use systems.
- Materials – ability to order and buy specified materials online and have them delivered straight to your door.
- Teamwork – even though subcontractors run their own business, they are also part of a team all focused on achieving the same goals. Team Managers employed by ISGM are located in offices in metropolitan and major regional areas to ensure a consistent and team based approach.
- Open communication – we encourage a culture of open dialogue. We will communicate important messages via newsletters, email and videos. Face to face Toolbox meetings and feedback dinners provide the opportunity for two way communication.
- Great additional benefits – ISGM subcontractors have access to discounts on fleet, fuel, business and personal insurances, groceries and movie tickets from over 400 retailers Australia wide through our iExtra membership program. They also have access to free AFL and NRL Footy Tipping competition (with $50 weekly prizes and $1,000 annual prize).
What do we expect from you?
Our expectations are clear and are designed to ensure we always deliver the best result for our clients.
Do you tick all these boxes?
- Is your company a PTY LTD?
- Do you make sure your working environment is always safe?
- Are you professional, pleasant and respectful to your customers and stakeholders?
- Is your appearance always neat and tidy?
- Do you attend customer sites on time?
- Do you get the job done right first time?
If you can tick all the boxes then we want you on our team.
Key links for existing ISGM subcontractors
ISGM subcontracting companies have access to a range of benefits and support systems:
- CMS – CMS Contractor Portal is a one-stop-shop for operations, commercial, health and safety and process documents and information.
- ISGM Footy Tipping – AFL and NRL tipping is available to all ISGM subcontractors with fantastic prizes up for grabs!
- iExtra – iEXTRA is an online discounts programme exclusive to ISGM subcontractors. iEXTRA members can save at hundreds of retailers both in-store and online.
- Training Videos – Access to support videos to assist ISGM subcontractors.