At ISGM Safety comes first. We believe everyone should make it home safely every day. We consider the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and members of the public who come into contact with our operations to be of paramount importance. We strive to exceed the industry minimum standard and to make a real difference in our approach to health and safety.
To do this we make sure:
- Our team is led by a recognised Industry professional;
- We encourage feedback from our subcontractors and explain why we do things. HSE compliance is not about portioning liability but ensuring people go home safe to their friends and family;
- We review any wilful violation of our 10 Golden Rules and consider if the violation is cause for further education of workers, or a review of commercial contracts.
ISGM has achieved its system certification for:
- Safety (AS/NZS 4801);
- Quality (AS/NZS 9001);
- Environment (AS/NZS 14001);
- Federal Safety Commission.